Shopify is a powerful, versatile online store for any business. BitPay works directly with Shopify to integrate cryptocurrency payments directly into Shopify's hosted checkout system. Enabling cryptocurrency payments in your Shopify store is simple and requires no coding knowledge.
You can get started by following the instructions below but first you will need a BitPay business account.
To finalize your account, you’ll need to confirm your email address, get verified for payment processing, and add your settlement information. Here is what that looks like:
Once you’ve created your account, here is how you finish your Shopify integration.
- From your Shopify Admin account, go to Settings, and select Payments.
- In the ‘Additional payment methods’ section, click 'Add payment methods'.
- Select the 'Search by provider' option, and search for 'BitPay'.
- Click the 'Activate' button and you will be redirected to BitPay.
- Login to your BitPay merchant account (the one you created when you first started).
- A 'Finish Integrating with Shopify' module will be displayed above ‘Confirm Your Email’. Click the 'Finish setup' button to be redirected back to Shopify.
- Complete the installation by selecting the 'Activate BitPay' button.
- You are ready to start accepting crypto payments with BitPay and Shopify!
Please visit Shopify's App Store for more information.
Updated 6 months ago